No pictures. Sorry. I was busy in the kitchen from 6:30am until we left for the family dinner gathering. Then we forgot to grab the camera. So you just get to read thankful thoughts instead.
Keziah woke up at 7:30am as happy and chirpy as a lark. By the time Caleb stumbled in for breakfast, he managed to mumble, "Is she always this talkative in the morning?" YES! It's just usually he's left for school before Her Majesty reaches the table.
Have no idea why, but this morning was piano playing morning. Christopher decided to teach Keziah "Chopsticks". So now I not only heard the older ones wandering through playing impromptu duets, but I also got to listen to Keziah plunking away over and over again until she perfected her performance.
After the family dinner was over, we came home and crashed as our "little" family to just kick back and watch a holiday movie.
Thankful for my crew and all our little moments. Listening to the music of my crazy kids is such a blessing. Keziah bring that extra blessing when I get to experience her ear for music and know that she is now exploring it through her dancing and piano playing, and her future possiblities are limitless. Just being home with my kiddos is just pure joy for me, even if I fall asleep during the movie. And I am thankful that next year our littlest princess will be home, tussling for the "best seat" with the rest of her brothers and sisters. Oh, and since I just kissed a few of them good night, I'm also thankful for the smell of clean kiddos as they crawl into bed.
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment