Each child selects an "Everyday Class" that puts together one part of the Family Night Presentation. Everyone participates in choir. Then the kids rotate through other classes just for a session to try them out. The kids do so much in a week! There are classes for clowns, drama, hip hop, God Rods, drums, and crafts. The kids print out the huge banners displayed in the sanctuary. Kids run the cameras and tech stuff. This year a Styrofoam Art class even made huge background pieces. Totally cool!
I may try posting some other clips, but I really want to share this one. My Josiah's everyday class was called "Hooray for Hollywood". This group puts together a video each year. Caleb and Miranda have both done this class before. But this year's group put together one of the best videos I've ever seen a group perform.
(Scroll down and pause the music on my playlist so you can hear the video)



No comments:
Post a Comment