My brain is totally scrambled!
Okay, you can stop giggling now. This is way beyond my normal insanity.
All my techno issues have not been helping. Since my Blackberry and computer quit playing nicely together, I had to totally recreate my Outlook calendar. Now I’m having to maintain both calendars separately. Christopher is planning to upgrade me to a new I-phone, but it can’t get here soon enough (and yes I will whine about disliking change once it gets here). Plus we had that mysterious week where we lost all our wireless connections at the house. With all this confusion, I actually missed an appointment last week!
So what lists am I talking about in the title?
I have dozens of lists running through my brain right now.
School will be starting in just a few short weeks. School supplies and fees for everything from band to yearbooks to P.T.A.’s at every school. I’m starting the year with FIVE kids in FIVE different schools! Plus I need to plan ahead with supplies for six kiddos and begin negotiations and advocating for Hadassah before she even comes home.
I thought that now that our dossier was off in China my paperwork woes would be over. However, now that this adoption falls under the Hague plague, I have discovered a new, mind-boggling pile of papers that I need to accumulate and organize.
TRAVEL!
Okay, so it is months away at some unknown time. That is alone is stress me out! I can handle flexible, but I always like to with a PLAN. How do you plan for the UNKNOWN???
I have running lists in my head of what we need to actually travel. Lists of things we need for Hadassah. List of what the at home kids might need.
I’m overwhelmed to say the least!
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment