Something totally strange and bizzare has happened in Wade World! None of the computers in our home can pick up any wireless networks. Nothing! Not our usually household wi-fi. Not Christopher's cardy-thing he uses when out and about. Not any of the neighbors' networks we can usually see. Nothing.
So for almost two days I've been cut-off from the world wide web. It's been killing me! No blogs. No Googling random thoughts. No chat groups. Limited FaceBook on my cell phone. Can't even read all my emails because my Blackberry truncates some of them. This has been rough.
We have finally figured out that the home line works, but it requires moving my laptop down to the basement and being tethered by a cord. Talk about a ball and chain! Now I can't print anything unless I can save it and then go back upstairs to my printer (which also decided to act up tonight).
Yes, I am a spoiled rotten techno brat. I totally blame my husband for making me gadget dependent.
So....what I've missed telling y'all...
Our dossier did successfully arrive at our agency on Friday. Our family coordinator said she'd look it over and let us know if anything was missing. No phone call or email, yet, so I'm assuming it's all a-okay. YEAH! It should finally be on its way to China on Friday, July 16th.
Our oldest, Caleb, is home from China. He had a great time but is glad to be home...most of the time. I, however, am horribly jealous. So far he is having very little jet lag difficulty. Not fair! Christopher and I have both struggled so much when we've come back from China. We usually feel like we've had the flu for two to four weeks after we get back. Caleb claims it is all about feeding his teenaged stomach. Eating gets his system adjusted. Wish it was so simple!
Well, Cyber-World, I've missed y'all. Feeling much better after touching base with you.
8 years ago



Gah .. that is no good! :)
ReplyDeleteI tried to leave a comment yesterday and my computer was acting up too ... so here goes.
YEAH on DTC!!!!! WAHOOOO!!! I do not like the lesson either my friend, ha. Praying we both hear news of that LOA very soon and while we wait on all those details to come together we lean into HIM! :)