Saturday, July 24, 2010

Additional Camp Applause Memories

I couldn't resist posting some extra videos.  We just have so much fun! 

Oh!  You'll want to scroll down and pause the music on my Playlist so you can listen to the videos.

Caleb was a Tour Guide again this year for the Body Sox and Shaggy Shimmies class.  So proud of my big boy!  He had the smallest group this year with only four boys, but they were ALL BOY.  I laughed so hard watching this group.

"I've Got Joy Down In My Heart"

The next two videos were the two fun songs the kids did this year.  Not only did my kids attend, but we also had two of our children's worship kids there too.  Both the kids and their parents have asked if I'll be importing some of these songs into our worship time. 

"Put Your Hands in the Sky" 


"Dance Just Like David"


Already making plans for next year!  Thinking that Caleb will get to tour around another little, Chinglish-speaking sister.  Keziah was in his Body Sox class last year.

Hadassah, we can't wait to enjoy doing life with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers