Saturday, September 18, 2010

F.R.O.G. round 2

Mr. Froggy returned tonight!


In a rainstorm, our froggy friend appeared on the kitchen windows again.


Unfortunately, he decided to be on the window with a screen so I couldn't get a good picture from inside.  The camera kept focusing on the screen and not the frog.

Camera in hand, raincoat overhead, out I went to snap a few pictures.

I needed his gentle reminder tonight that God's got everything in His control. 

Last week was a long, silent week.  Still no RA/LOA (China's approval for us to adopt Hadassah). 

Weekends are just always hard because everything is closed so it's just two long days with no possibility of news.

Then a string of Chinese holidays starts!  September 22-24, all of China will be celebrating the Mid-Autumn Festival or Moon Festival.  October 1-7 the whole country shuts down for National Day. 

Why does National DAY equal an entire WEEK?

Then we start running into some American holidays...Thanksgiving and Christmas!  No, I'm not listing the number of shopping days left until Christmas, but I will warn you that it is coming fast.

When? and Why? are my two big prayers right now. 

My answers...Mr. Froggy visits!


Fully Relying On God!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you've taken on Mr. Frog here and made him into a sort of parable. Different circumstances but we are in F.R.O.G. mode here too.

    ReplyDelete

Followers