So I missed the first day of school for the other four,
why should Elijah be any different?
why should Elijah be any different?
Monday he started back to school.
I don't think you'll find a boy happier
about going back to school anywhere.
about going back to school anywhere.
He loves his school.
Josiah now joins him there after his first couple
of hours at the middle school.
The biggest bummer right now is that their school always starts the week before Labor Day going just half days. Then their first full day week only has four days. The third week of school is the first real, full week of normal school. In theory, this helps the kiddos transition back into the school routine. Great for the little ones! For my big boys? Not so great. For me? Total insanity!
However, I have used my "free time" this week
to get back to painting!









No comments:
Post a Comment