Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Website - Bringing Home Hadassah

Not that I need one more thing in my life to do, BUT we've had a new website set up for Hadassah's adoption journey - http://www.wadeontheway.com/

This site will be easy for us to access and post to when we finally get to travel to China to bring our precious girl home.  The wonderful gentleman who put together Keziah's website designed this one for us too.  I'm still working on adding details and information, but he makes it all look beautiful.

I'm loving blogging so right now I don't know how much I will journal on the website before we travel.

2 comments:

  1. Signed up to follow your blog today. I can't tell you how "jealous" I am of your journey. I wanted to be able to adopt but that has not been in the cards for us, God has called us to other things. I look forward to hearing each and every update.

    You can follow on our blog too if you would like. Our journey may not be exiciting but it is entertaining from time to time. Jordan retains a child-like quality that is endearing.

    Blessings,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked out your site - beautiful and your sweet girl, I prayed over many times. She caught me eye too while she waited on AWAA's list. I had to laugh as I read your timeline, ha, I did the same thing as you only with "hudson's" file. We advocated and prayed for his family all the while wanting to bring him home myself. We recieved the same email from AWAA and now we are "in step" with you! :) Our USCIS papers were mailed the same day - here is praying we would travel together and I can meet your sweet girl, who I prayed for, in person!
    God is good
    Heather
    www.k

    ReplyDelete

Followers