Saturday, March 27, 2010

Supplying All My Needs...and My Wish List Too

God is so good!

Yesterday a gentleman…hmmm maybe you’d call him a vendor?...any how, he’s a man that sort of works with Christopher on some things. So this man happened to see Christopher yesterday at the office. As a thank you gesture for some business stuff, he offered Christopher a gift card… to HOME DEPOT!

Now as he offered it, he did stop and ask if Christopher thought he could use it. OH YEAH! Christopher shared with him that his wife is painting up a storm right now around the house as we are moving bedrooms to prepare to bring home another daughter.

Christopher called me to tell me about it. He didn’t even know how much the card was worth, but did it really matter? I mean $25 is almost a can of paint! I was giddy!

So, God hasn’t written me a check yet for my itemized list of all the things I need for him to do. But he did supply an incredible surprise when I was not expecting it.

Thank you, Lord, for one more can of paint…the boys room is next so I guess the color will be a blue. Can hardly wait to finally paint the girls’ room PINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers