Okay, if you don't know about ladybugs, adoption, and China stuff, there is a page on Keziah's website that explains more about it and several journal entries about ladybug sightings. http://www.onemorewade.com/
Throughout the year 2008, ladybugs were very exciting and encouraging. But when 2009 rolled around and the ladybugs invaded our home again, they were just annoying. Yes, I even thought once or twice, “Why God? Why so many this year? Remember adoption done, over, complete?”
Now 2010, the days are beginning to warm and the final icy patch on our driveway has melted. So here come the ladybugs!
One or two started appearing in the kitchen. While rinsing dishes, they wander by. Then while brushing my teeth, one appears on the counter. Another favorite spot, is the TV. They love the television screen. You’re sitting, having quality family time, watching a TV show or movie and suddenly the beautiful princess has a new mole on her face. Wait no, it moved.
Last year, these were just annoying. This year, they are fresh reminders that God is totally in control. Through Keziah’s adoption journey, I had to learn to trust God when the bumps in the road were delays and slow downs that seem to keep us from bringing Keziah home sooner. I’m such a slow learner that here we are again, our adoption journey to Hadassah. Now I’m learning to trust God all over again. Trust Him through the chaos and craziness when things are going so fast. Either way, I couldn’t see God’s plan. I don’t know why it seems that Hadassah needs to come home so quickly. I just keep praying for my girl. But I do know that God will bring her home in His perfect timing.
Thank you, Lord, for the ladybugs. The little reminders that You always keep your promises and that You have a perfect plan.
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment