I confess. I’m the Mom of many children, and I mix up their names…a lot.
We have joked for years that the little boys’ names are Jo-Elijah and E-Josiah. Because we get mixed up and realize our error halfway through the name.
The funny one is that whenever we have been with my brothers, I always come home and start calling Caleb by their names.
Miranda? Well even as the only girl for years, I still would spend many a day going through the whole list of names before I’d get to the right one. Now that Keziah’s home, both girls names can be interchanged.
Now, I have a new problem. Hadassah’s not even home, and already I’ve added her into the mix.
Late Thursday night, while trying to finish up the paperwork for Hadassah Electronic Acceptance (officially asking China if we could be considered to adopt her), I turned to Christopher and asked him about “Kedassah.” Totally combined the two little girls’ names!
Then this morning while getting ready for church, I was talking about needing to go fix “Hadassah’s” hair. Uhmmmm…she’s not home yet!
I don’t think there is much hope for me. Or maybe it’s that there is not much hope for Hadassah and the crew?
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment