Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Taco Bell for Dinner

Today has been a very long and busy day.  Decided to take the three girls to the pool late in the afternoon because it is just too hot not to get wet. 

I knew this could be a BIG problem because I didn't have concrete dinner plans and nothing that would be on the table when we got home.  Hadassah's biggest meltdowns are usually linked to being tired and hungry.  So when we got out of the water at 6:00pm, Taco Bell sounded like a great solution - cheap, easy, and fast.

Now at 8:30pm, as I sit waiting for Hadassah to finish eating...I'm not so sure about the wisdom.

When Keziah came home, we quickly learned what she would eat at various restaurants, Taco Bell included.  Keziah's standard order was two chicken soft tacos and nachos with cheese.  She has since branched out and mixed it up by occassionally having a beef soft taco with a chicken.  But that is all!

Hadassah?  I just haven't known what to order for her.  Plus any time we have had Taco Bell, either haven't been home or haven't grabbed her trash fast enough to figure out what she actually ate.

Tonight's order, just for Hadassah - bean burrito, crunchy taco, soft taco, chicken soft taco, and nachos with cheese.

She's still eating!

Every bite of every thing...except no lettuce or cheese!

I just want to go shower up, rinse off all the chlorine, and get ready for bed myself, but I'm waiting for a seven year old, ity-bity, little girl to stop eating!

She's been working on her multi-course dinner for over 1 1/2 hours!

The real kicker? 

I still don't know what she really likes, other than no lettuce or cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers