It's late. I'm tired. And I almost forgot to post something today.
Hmmmm...What to babble about?
Well, I guess I could lament teenage parenting. All those days with little ones, when people asked if you were getting to sleep through the night, nobody ever warned me that those few hours of sleep would be the last I'd ever get!
You see now my teenage, big boy has a summer job and drives a car.
Why does that keep me up late at night?
I can't sleep until I know he is home. I have to check after he gets home to make sure the garage door gets closed. I make sure he has food if he needs it and then have to check to make sure he puts stuff away after he is done. Some nights, he needs just needs ears to listen to him babble about work.
Right now, the latest he has worked is until about 10:30pm. Saturday night, when he works past midnight, I don't know what I'll do. May have to set an alarm to wake me up.
So this is my TEENAGER WARNING label to all you mommies and daddies cuddling those sweet babies. Life doesn't get better or worse...it just keeps changing.
Boy babbling and eating now. Soon I'll get to sleep. Yippee!
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment