Have you seen all the cute clothes for little girls?!?
Oh, if only we had an unlimited supply of money! Not only could I possibly convince Christopher that there are more kids who need to come home, but I would definitely become a shop-a-holic!
For now, I restraining myself. I don't know what size and shape Hadassah will be so it would be silly to buy a bunch of things she either can't wear or won't wear. Plus we already have plenty of hand-me-down from Keziah to start.
BUT...
...I went shopping one day and found Carter's PJ's on sale.
I've begun sorting through clothes. Things Keziah can wear, things she has outgrown, stuff not worth anyone ever wearing again, etc.
I've started thinking about what to pack for a little girl in China again. Layer, layer, layer and mix'n'match was our philosophy when we traveled for Keziah. I went back through our China pics to remember exactly what pieces we took. Day by day I put together exactly what we took. Now I just need to tweek that a bit and find similar pieces for Hadassah (Keziah wore out some of those clothes).
The biggest void is having enough PJ's for Hadassah that fit. I liked the nightgown we took for Keziah because I didn't have to worry too much about it being too big. If the sleeves were too long, we just rolled them up.
When I saw the pajamas, I had to buy a couple. Really! I HAD to do it.
Nightgown #1
Thinking Hadassah Peiwu will be our littlest monkey.
Nightgowns #2
F.R.O.G.
(Fully Relying On God)
After all the little froggie visits and the challenges to truly trust God and His perfect timing, it just seemed like I needed two little froggie nightgowns for my two little girls to wear the first night we are all home together.
Precious snuggle time and sweet good night kisses!





No comments:
Post a Comment