Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's a New Day!

Okay, I'm not going to bore you with my crazy busy exhausting day that is not over yet...for once.  However, I am going to share just a little bit.

Keziah has spelling words now! 

Daily instructions to Josiah and Elijah in the afternoon include practicing their instruments, homework and spelling words.  That's just the broken record list of things that they must be reminded of every day.

Keziah has always taken great pleasuer in chanting, "I no have spelling words," just so she can torture her brothers.

Ha ha!  Ho ho!  Hee hee!  It's caught up with you, Girlfriend!

Tuesday night, Christopher was home with the kids while I was out running a few errands and had Keziah write her words three times each after reading them all to him.  So tonight when I told her that she needed to practice her spelling words, she brought me the list.  I had her read each word and then asked her to go write each one three times.

"I doned dat."

Poor kid!  She got a professional mom who quickly realized that Keziah considered writing them on Tuesday as done FOREVER! 

I asked if she had done them today or with Dad.  Her poor confused face was answer enough.  I quickly repeated that she needed to write them three times AGIAN tonight.

"Why?'

Pracitce, practice, practice!  Three time before and three times tonight.

So much to learn!

Now I'm gonna give her a test over her words!  Oh my!  What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers