Friday, October 22, 2010

8 Months

Okay, so when I started the counter thingy on the blog, I thought it would be a fun way to track our progress. 

When we started paperchasing, I looked at others who had started from nothing to child, doing everything backwards just like us and decided that a nine month wait was short.  One year was very reasonable too.

Today?

Eight months feels like an eternity!!!!

No, I was never very good at being pregnant either!

There just comes a time when you just want that baby in your arms!  Not in your tummy or in China!

(deep breathe in, deep breathe out)

Don't think I'm gonna look at the counter for a while.  Paperwork is moving along.  Funny thing is that even with all the recent Chinese holidays our paperwork timeline hasn't really been affected. 

Yeah, God is good...all the time...even when I can't see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers