Worried Mama emailed our Family Coordinator -
"We typically hear from the CCAA if they hear from the orphanage in regards to if they were affected by anything. The CCAA then tells the agencies. We haven’t’ heard anything but I have asked my coworker in china to check on the situation to make sure there are no updates."
Lara translation - No news is good news.
As I explained to the kids. We've had some flooding in our area right now. If friends heard about flooding in our city, they might be concerned. However, we have not been affected. Well, maybe if you count the Dragon Boat Festival canceled because of rain and high water.
I was also reminded to check the Half the Sky Foundation's website. Hadassah is in a HTS sponsored orphanage. They were wonderful about posting information after the Chengdu earthquake in 2008! They don't have anything posted either.
I think my littlest girl is okay...but I'll still keep praying.
Father...soon?
8 years ago



Wow I didn't know anything about the flooding...so glad to hear her orphanage is OK...awesome that she is in a HTS one!!
ReplyDelete