Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's HERE!!! (...finally)

Quick update - We just received our USCIS approval notice today!  I've copied it and had it notarized.  Tomorrow I'll squeeze a trip downtown to the Secretary of State's office to have it certified and then ship it off to the Chinese consulate for authentication.  Just a few more hoops to jump through before our dossier will be on its way to China!
*********
Hadassah, we're coming, Baby, as fast as we can.  Love you so much!  Can hardly wait to wrap my arms around you and kiss your precious cheeks!
*********
Father God, thanks.  I'm still working on patience, trust, jealousy, and a highly competitive nature...or maybe it's You who is still working on these issues for me?  I know that in Your perfect timing my girl will come home.  Keep her safe and wrapped in Your loving arms.
*********
Flooding Update - The news from her orphanage is that the actual flooding is 15 km away (about 10 miles).  They are fine.  Prices for food are increasing, but the kids are okay.

1 comment:

  1. yes!!!! God is so good! Can't wait to update your DTC and LID status on the list! (we were LID in three days, wowza) Praying for that travel group my friend. Glad to hear things at the orphanage are okay - i have been gone for a few days and i had a bit of catching up to do! Happy Birthday to your sweet girl! Praising God with you for your progress!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers