Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Let the De-Programming Beginning!

We are HOME!

Still have lots I want to blog about our couple-only trip to Canada and some pretty pictures to post, but we are now back home.  Soooooo good to be home!!

Now onto the joy of de-briefing and de-programming our kiddos!

Thankfully they were able to stay with grandparents...BUT...reality just got home.  The Mama is in the house!

Wishing I could ease back into life, but we've hit the ground running.  Places to go...people to see...LOTS of things to do...plus the laundry!

I'll try to catch up with all my travel thoughts soon.  Before they are lost in daily life.

Gotta run because Her Majesty needs to be reminded, again, that her breakfast is getting cold and that she'll be late for summer school if she doesn't light a fire under herself and stop whining about life with grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers