The best part of the whole performance for me was reading Caleb's bio in the program...
"I owe so much to the seniors of years past and to my mom, together they have taught me almost everthing I know about being an actor."
Proud of my biggest boy!
(And "Thanks!" I wasn't expecting this for years to come.)
Oh! And there was even an article in the local paper. Caleb was quoted on the front page...
"Caleb Wade feels a connection with the character 'Dad'...
And the senior said that makes 'Dad easier to play.
'He is a real quirky character,' Wade saide. 'He works really hard and takes care of his family. However, he is not the best communicator. I really get to be myself in a lot of ways when I am on stage. We have some of the same quirks."
We laughed our selves silly watching the performance. Caleb was perfect for the part and way too much was way too familiar.
A woman approached our family after the performance and said that if we were coming back any other nights, she wanted to come too because the little girls' laughter was so infectious.






No comments:
Post a Comment