Monday, November 28, 2011

Halloween

Okay, this is my last catch up blog posting.  After Halloween night, Wade World came crashing down (If you have 20-30 minutes to spare you can read - "Waiting for the Ending"  http://onemorewade.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-for-ending.html )  Honestly, I don't know where November has gone. 

Back to the real post...HALLOWEEN...

Elijah carved one pumpkin at school.  We carved the others at home Friday night or finished them up on Saturday.  The kids love creatively carving and search the internet for unusual patterns, or we make up our own.

Miranda's Panda

Elijah's Scary Skull from School

Caleb and A. carved a kitty-cat togehter

Josiah's Boba Fett

Hadassah and I did a funny face on her pumpkin

Elijah's second pumpkin
the Chinese character for "fire"

Not to be out-done...
Keziah's pumpkin -
the Chinese character for "water"


The Costumed Crew

The Girls
(Yes, I have an extra one)


My Two Little Chinese Princesses
(dresses from China, shoes from a local Chinese store)


Panda (Miranda, 50's couple (Caleb and A.)
Boba Fett (Josiah), Chinese Princesses (Keziah & Hadassah), Gangster (Elijah)


 
High Schoolers

The Couple

The Boys

Double Trouble

Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers