Since MANY complained about my last, long-standing post just being about Keziah playing soccer, I decided that I will post a series of blog postings about what the kids were doing this fall.
Why not start with all the soccer kiddos?
Elijah first!!!
I LOVE watching this boy play soccer! I may be partial because I did coach him during his first three years playing, but he really just continues to get better and better. He's so funny because he can be so timid in other sports. (NOT timid with siblings!) You just don't see his really agressive side in most other sports he likes to try, but in soccer...he's fierce! So intense!
So here's a collection of some of my favorite pix from his soccer season...
Oh! And he was part of a great team this season! Super coach for Elijah! His coach LOVES soccer and wants the kids to just love playing the game. Really worked on developing skills as well as just having fun. He was a great encourager! Fabulous for my boy! Elijah blossoms and grows when he gets pumped up with praise. Really hoping Elijah can play on the same team again in the Spring.
8 years ago

















No comments:
Post a Comment