Sunday, March 23, 2014

Monday, March 17th - Parts 1 & 2

Rewinding on the blog a bit...

I've been posting a TON of stuff on Facebook this past week!  

Tuesday, I condensed a story that I was telling all day in three parts (four really, if you count the disclaimer at the beginning) into one blog post so it was easier to read.  Now I'm going to try to repost all the stuff from FB here on the blog.  Just so it's all together.

So sorry if you're a friend getting hit with this twice!

Monday, March 17th - Part 1
DO YOU WANNA GO TO CHINA? 
Check out some information about the country - http://www.countryreports.org/country/China.htm 
Information about the ACT Mission Trip in July -http://www.awaa.org/ACT/trips/China(Guangdong)

Monday, March 17th - Part 2
In honor of St. Patrick's Day
...FOOD! What's more Irish than Chinese food? I love the culinary adventure of traveling in China. My favorite Irish pub is in Guangzhou, China...and the best tiramisu I've ever tasted! 



Major cities in China have American favorites scattered throughout. 






BUT CHINESE FOOD IN CHINA IS AMAZING!!! 





 I always love the breakfast buffets served at the hotels where I've stayed. Yummy! And nothing compares to Chinese yogurt you drink with a straw. SO...DO YOU WANNA GO TO CHINA?!? www.AWAA.org/ACT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers