Three years ago today, we officially, legally became the parents of our second daughter Keziah Huidong!
Saying one last good-bye to a favorite nanny from the Fuling SWI
(I believe she is actually the supervisor for the foster care program in Fuling)
First we officially promised to love our daughter forever!
(and never to abuse, neglect, or abandon her)
Mama's official signature and red thumbprint
Baba's official signature and red thumbprint
Keziah Huidong's red thumbprint too
One final official picture with the notary and our guide Charlie
The whole process in Chongqing was so much more "official" feeling than our whirlwind with Hadassah just two years later. We even received a CD with all of these pictures of the process.
I continue to be amazed every day at how my precious little girls who were born to different mothers in China journeyed home through the process of adoption to become a part of our crazy family here in Wade World! These are my girls! They are such a part of our family! Perfectly fitting pieces into the puzzle of our life!
Keziah Huidong, your Mama loves you!!!
Forever and always, oh precious daughter of my heart!
Adoption (and Keziah...and Hadassah too) changed my life, my heart, and our home. I can't imagine going back. I can't imagine our life without any of our precious kiddos but especially without our little girls who came home in a different way.
Thank you, Lord, for loving me and blessing me with these six incredible kids, whom you also love more than I can imagine! Thank you for the gift and blessing of the miracle of adoption! Thank you for wrapping your arms around me, loving me, and calling me your own by adopting me into your family and your home through the blood, death, and sacrifice of Jesus Christ.



No comments:
Post a Comment