Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Another Wait

Have I ever mentioned that I HATE waiting?

And NO, I never prayed to God to ask for patience.  I didn't want the work and the wait that goes into developing patience.  So instead, He just led us to adopt...twice.

Why am I whining...again?

Yes, we received our Travel Approval last Thursday.  Yes, our agency immediately requested a Consulate Appointment (CA) for us.  BUT...

Don't you just love all the BUTts in life?

Our agency did not hear back about our CA until Monday.  We did receive a CA that would allow us to travel within the tentatively planned 1/6-1/22/2011 window.  However, eight other families that are supposed to be a part of our travel group still have not received their CAs.  Not on Monday and still not on Tuesday.

Everything is on hold.

We can't buy tickets.  We can't finalize travel plans.

NOTHING!

I thought the waiting was over last week.  Already my mind is counting the days until Hadassah Peiwu will be in my arms.  I think each day about where we will be one month from today and how long we will have been together. 

I know from chatting with some that it is hard for non-adoptive folks to understand at times, but my arms ache for my girl.  There is just is a hole in my heart that longs for her.  Our family just isn't complete without her.

Calling on my prayer warriors - just keeping praying for us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers