Thursday, February 18, 2010

Trying a New Thing

Here goes!  I've always been afraid to try creating a blog.  Surely this had to be something difficult...Expensive...Really technical...Way beyond my knowledge and capabilities!

For our adoption of Keziah, we established a website with the help of a wonderful adoptive dad who manages all the stuff I know nothing about.  I love it!  It was fantastic while we were traveling...BUT...since we have been home, it became too time consuming to jot a note or post pictures so I haven't kept up with it.

Then I discovered FaceBook.  It's been so much fun to keep up with family and friends.  I've posted daily thoughts and happenings like a journal...BUT...I discovered that after time they are gone.

I really desire to take the advice of a good friend and "jot my dots." What does that mean?  I want a record of the ink blots God has placed on my life.  This isn't my great writing endevor...yet.  Maybe someday I will finally write a book?  But for now, I just want to record the stuff of life. 

May my musings begin to look like a dalmatian...lots of dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers