Finally uploaded some video clips from our little Flip.
On a HOT day during the last week of June, Christopher set up a couple of sprinklers and let the kids run wild for a bit.
So why am I posting it?
Just cuz!
It's in moments like this that I get totally blown away by the miracle of adoption. My kids are just running and playing together...that's all. Then I realize that my two littlest girls were born to another mother thousands of miles away, lived for years in a Social Welfare Institute or foster family, and now here they are running and playing in my backyard. Their care-free giggle and silliness bless me more than I could have ever imagined.
So if you want, press play. It's a just a nothing moment, a simple memory for my kiddos, and a mama's treasured blessing. (You'll need to mute the music from the playlist on the right)
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment