Monday, February 7, 2011

Giggly Girl!

So you want to know what has changed in our home?

LOTS of little girl giggles!

Keziah and Hadassah Peiwu stay up too late giggling in their beds.  They giggle in the car.  They giggle at the table.  They just GIGGLE!

(Okay, there are other sounds...but I'll discuss those in another post.)

Hadassah Peiwu has an incredible laugh repretorie!  She has deep billowing laughs that shake you to the core.  She has squeally little girl laughter.  One of our favorites is the perfect, sinister, evil laugh.  It will be great on stage some day for the ultimate, female villan.

Her laughter is so infectious that you can't even stop to think about all the reasons why you shouldn't be laughing with her.  You just have to laugh!

So...Super Bowl last night...totally sacred family tradition to watch the last football game until the pre-season begins again in August.  We don't usually go to parties because I don't usually get to focus on the game when we're at a party.  At parties, most people assume that I'm just a girl who could care less and probably knows nothing about the game.  At parties, I'm expected to prepare food and tend to my children.  UGH! 

Staying home didn't help too much this year.  Two little Chinese girls were totally wild and crazy most of the night.  Laughter and lots of giggles filled our home.  Not even pausing the game on the DVR eliminated all the distractions.

One of our silly moments centered around Hadassah Peiwu pulling up her droopy drawers.  Don't ask why!  She just thought she was so funny every time she pulled up her pants.  Right up until I tried to video tape her giggles on my phone.  Then she just got silly and started to pull up her pants and march around with her belly sticking out.

New silliness!  She took an old ice cream tub and started to served everyone an imaginary snack to eat.  We were even instructed to respond, "Yummy!"  as we chewed. 

Then Winston, our dog, got invited to partake.  Hadassah Peiwu fed everyone in the room and then fed Winston too.  Silly dog played along!  He began to lick her hand for his imaginary treat. 

Then I got giggles on video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers