She is so precious!! I know you must feel such peace with finally having your newest little gem safely in your arms!! Praying she transitions and adjusts quickly to both of you : ) Enjoy!
Oh such happy smiles! Thanks for posting the photos. I got up early and checked the blog/website and saw nothing, so I am very happy to see you didn't leave us waiting another day. Have a restful night, and may your morning bring you lots more joy and sunny smiles from this precious child!
Rejoicing with you today! She is just PRECIOUS!! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Paul and Kelly K
She is so precious!! I know you must feel such peace with finally having your newest little gem safely in your arms!! Praying she transitions and adjusts quickly to both of you : ) Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness .. so sweet! Can't wait to hear all about your day and sweet Hadassah! God is good!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh such happy smiles! Thanks for posting the photos. I got up early and checked the blog/website and saw nothing, so I am very happy to see you didn't leave us waiting another day. Have a restful night, and may your morning bring you lots more joy and sunny smiles from this precious child!
ReplyDeleteAll the smiles! She is beautiful!!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeletewow what a great day! She is so beautiful.
ReplyDelete