FOREVER!!!
But I have been busy on my To China With Love Mission Trip blog. Today, I'm reaching out to anyone who happens to wander into this neglected blog...
Wade World has been dreaming, hoping, and planning to travel as a family (minus the married son and daughter-in-law) to return with another America World Storyteller Missions team in July to the same orphanage!!!
Our challenge - $$$$$
God loves to keep me on my knees and humbly dependent on Him. I prefer thinking I've got everything under control and that He will follow my plans.
Are you laughing?!?!?
God does a LOT of that too, at all my plans and schemes.
So...here we are...less than three weeks away from needing about half of the total amount needed for this mission trip to buy airline tickets, secure visas...and my plan of God just making it happen WITHOUT me asking anyone for help...nope...didn't work...total FAIL!
Back to square one...
TRUST GOD
TRUST HIS PLAN
BELIEVE HIM
and then do that obey stuff where I have to humbly ask not only Him for help but also allow others to become a part of His plan and join Wade World as a part of our team through your financial donations and prayer support.
Posted this on my other blog with informations about lots of ways you can help us make it - To China With Love Mission Trip blog
THANK YOU for your prayerful support!



No comments:
Post a Comment