Sorry for disappearing. Right after my last post, Christopher left for Ireland for a week. Just before he left, my dryer stopped drying. Wait 1 1/2 weeks for the repairman to come declare that the heating element is not working. Duh! Oh, and they don't keep that part in stock because nobody else has this problem. Wait another week or two.
That wasn't the worst part! He flies away, and my 5 month old computer's hard drive crashed!
Dryer I could survive without. Computer?!? NO WAY!
When Christopher got back, he took my sick, useless computer in for repairs. Totally new hard drive, still under warantee. Only problems? Everything had to be reloaded...all software...all backed up files. Somethings are just gone...all my favorites...bloggy friends...shopping websites...and general curiosities.
Have I ever mentioned that I have six kids? Summer can be very LONG!
Oh, and then I had a little oral surgery at the end of July.
Back to school shopping...fall sports insanity....
Three of the six kids are back in school. The three littlest don't start back until next week. I'm really hoping to have some TIME once my house settles down a bit. Then maybe my computer and I can become friends again and I can catch up on my missed blogging.
So, I'm back...a little bit.
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment