Friday, April 7, 2017

Leap of Faith

Last post - "My Public Demands - WRITE!!!"

Next day...(crickets)....

I did start to write another blog post.  It is partially finished.

BUT

I stopped.

I have not given up on writing or blogging.  I have not allowed my fears and doubts to completely overwhelm me again.

Instead, I have forced myself into a season of growth.  I took an enormous leap of faith by registering for an online writing course.

No, this is not a get rich quick scam or a shady, diploma-manufacturing, unknown university.  The course is co-taught by an author and speaker I have met before.

SO?

For now, my blogging break is a temporary pause with a genuine goal to resume writing blog posts as I progress through this journey.

I'LL BE BACK!!!

Thank you for your patience, prayers, and belief in the my ability to share the stories God has given me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers